Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cher Aspen Home in Architectual Digest

If I could turn back toumme!

The hooch Cher has homes all over the world, and the one I am posting today is in "Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Assspen"

Check it out...its not half bad..totally over the top, which you would expect of the slapper, but this place is minimalist compared to the mansion I will post soon in Malibu and Miami.

Anyhow...tell me what you think of the place...





Im not sure when this place was decorated or built but it could be in the 80s so of the things look from that decade like the glass brick and shit...I dont know...its probably easy to figure out the date of this edition but Im lazy.

And thats her dump...you wouldn't say no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home