Monday, September 04, 2006

Star Jones Apartment Architectual Digest

"I am a Lawyer"

Now as I am obsessed with 'The View' even though it is a joke like Merideth Viera said, after all this controvesy with Star leaving and all I will probably still watch it.

But in memory of the skinny bitch Star Jones I will post her spread in AD of her bachelorette pad in New York City.

I really like it, I think its meant to be a mini version of Mariah Careys monster triplex that I have two posts of (just scroll down)

Anyway just check it out! Peace out Star...hope to see you back on the air.

Not feeling the wire railing- Not very opulent.
Check out this picture of when she was blown.
Yoy got to love monogramming.

The now infamous roof deck.

You know how I love floor plans well I have one again!!
So for all you out the with your PHd's (Player Hating Disease) this apartment is yours for the bargain price of $2.25M.

4bedrooms, 2.5Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens(even though she only needs 1 now), Cityviews Riverviews, Doorman , Security Guard

If anyone out there has the spread of her Hamptons home I would love to post it.


Take a little time to enjoy the view..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home