Monday, September 04, 2006

Britney Spears Finally Sells NYC Loft


Ok so she finally sold this mofo...I don't know why she didn't keep it, she only made $1M on it, its not as though she needs the cash. Though she is married to the recently confessed broke "rapper"/ povo loser.

No wonder it took two years to sell this place, the furniture they used to help sell it ended up making the Greenwich Village quadruplex look like a poorly decorated crack house.

You would expect more from New York realesate agents.

She ended up selling for $4million however she wanted $6million large. 4400 Sqaure feet of about 500square meters this place is huge. I nearly bought it, but then I woke up!

Not a bar of soap or a towel in sight. How are you supposed to create a lifestyle in the empty shell. Britney for your next sale...decorate the apartment maybe you will have a hope in hell of selling the damb thing.
I have some awesome new homes that I must scan before I upload them...but here is a hint for one of them...he is a budding architect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home