Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The House That Brad Built!

So that budding architect I mentioned yesterday is actually Brad Pitt. You can see that the boy got talent! His take on this modernist home is very well done and has real warmth to it, but using so many different textures throughout the home while still only using a minimal colour palette
How inviting is that small pool on a warm summers day.
I'm loving the egg chair in the tan leather.

The marble on the wall is HOT! Genius.
Talk about integrated home office. He must be a clutter Nazi.
See what I mean by warm...Bravo Brad, Now if I can only get my hands on the interior pictures of the Beverly Hills mansion he shared with Jennifer Aniston. I saw shots of it on Inside Edition and it was magnificent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really does have talent. Great space.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home