Friday, September 08, 2006

New Posts- Shopping!!!

Ok, This is so weird.

Basically like nearly the entire world we are all obsessed with the celebrity culture and I am one of them. I love architecture, I love interior design and I just wanted to integrate those two topics to create something for myself really, maybe someone out there might find interesting thats a bonus.

I actually like doing this, and I am not much of a writer, but I will keep doing this as long as I have relevant content and in order to keep this blog fresh I am going to add a lil somthing something.

So basically when I feature a celeb mansion here, I will try to find key pieces from their crib and show where you can get them...and ways to get them cheaper (if your keen).

OK then, see you round

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home