Friday, September 08, 2006

Get Brad Pitt's Look!

So the Brad Pitt designed house made you want to create the look, well I have a couple key pieces here that can do just that.
Just go over to Ikea and buy a few of these fluffy rugs. They look great and you too can curl up with a glass of wine and a good book under the fire, just like Brad and Ange and their Africa kids and their new hottie to be.

Ok so over at Modern Furniture Classics you can buy the Egg Chair but because it is a reproduction its about half the cost of buying the 'original'.
I still have not made my mind up about the whole debate about classic furniture reproductions.
However at the end of the day this chair along with the Herman Miller Eames chairs are reproductions. They simple have the licence to produce the design.
You decide what is right. I still haven't but I do like to save large chunks of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home