Saturday, September 09, 2006

Random Celebrity Mansion Sunday

Denzel Washington Mega Mansion


Ok. I would love more pictures of this house, especially clearer ones. If anyone out there has them email them here so I can post them for everyone.

This place is amazing, I believe it is 30,000square feet which is about 2800 square meters of living space. Thats not normal.

The property is in Beverly Park, so basically it is that exclusive that its not even in Beverly Hills they have there own estate within the suburb. Right opposite is Sylvester Stallone mansion, which I will try to get better pics of. There was a TV show with the interior of it but I will have to search my whole video collection for it.

Back to Denzel's home, I simply love it, it is perfection. Who knew he had made this sort of money! Go Denzel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home