Monday, September 11, 2006

Meredith Viera: Sneaky View Today inside her home

New Job, New House, and a new View. Sneak peak into her home.
Ralph Lauren leather banquette. Reason for the remodel.
Fabulous pool, inviting deck chairs.
Amazing mosaic tiles!
I have been thinking about buying one of these little compass things at Coco Republic in Sydney, and now I probably will..haha
That blue/green is stunning
I met Jerry O'Connell and asked him if he thought she was hot, he said no. Ok maybe he is right not hot, but she is beautiful.
I wonder how you maintain a copper sink. Its beautiful.
Yeah I like it. I appreciate it, but its ugly.
Entire 12 page article to come, it really is a good read. She is a crack up. If you think that the house is amazing with these pictures, just wait for the scans.
I miss her already on The View, We only get 2 hours of the Today Show and it starts at 4am. I might program it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home